Guwahati – Kaziranga National Park – Nameri National Park – Eagles Nest Wildlife Sanctuary – Guwahati
|Guwahati to Kaziranga||215 kms||4 hrs|
|Kaziranga to Nameri||90 kms||2.5 hrs|
|Nameri NP to Eagles Nest WLS||130 kms||6 hrs|
|Eaglesnest WLS to Guwahati||355 kms||10 hrs|
9 Days / 8 Nights
Total Distance to be covered
Best Time for Tour
October to April
Day 1: Guwahati – Kaziranga
- Fly to Guwahati – Arrival at LGBI airport.
- Reception and briefing by Tour Executive.
- Depart for Kaziranga.
- Arrive Kaziranga NP and check in at Hotel/Resort.
- Area familiarization and nature photography.
- Stay overnight.
Day 2: Kaziranga
- Depart early morning for birding at Agoratoli range of Kaziranga NP.
- Evening wildlife safari/River safari at Agaratoli range.
- Back to place of stay – stay overnight.
Day 3: Kaziranga NP, Nameri National Park
- Rise early for a final birding at Central Range/Burapahar Range till late afternoon.
- Evening leave Kaziranga for Nameri National Park.
- Arrive Nameri – stay overnight.
Day 4: Nameri National Park
- Full day birding at Nameri National Park.
- Back to place of stay- Stay Overnight.
Day 5: Nameri National Park
- Birding from early morning till afternoon.
- Post lunch River rafting in Jia Bhoreli river (optional).
- Back to place of stay for night halt.
Day 6: Eaglesnest Wildlife Sanctuary
- Rise early for final birding at Nameri national Park.
- After breakfast, leave for Eagles Nest Wildlife sanctuary.
- Birding on the way – Arrive Eaglesnest WLS before dark.
- Stay overnight.
Day 7: Eaglesnest Wildlife Sanctuary
- Full day birding at Eaglesnest WLS.
- Back to place of stay – Night Halt.
Day 8: Eagles nest WLS - Guwahati
- Early morning birding at Eagles nest WLS.
- At 0900HRs, Leave Eaglesnests WLS after breakfast for Guwahati.
- Arrive Guwahati-Stay overnight.
Day 9: Leave for LGBI airport for onward journey
Leave for LGBI airport for onward journey. Tour ends.
- Accommodation : Birding Camps, Eco Camps, Resorts and Hotel on twin sharing basis.
- Conveyance: MUVs, Sedans in National Highways and State Roads and 4 (Four) Wheeled vehicles/Walking in the National Parks/Wildlife sanctuaries/reserved forest and terrains.
- Food : Morning Tea/Coffee – Breakfast, Lunch, Evening tea with Snacks – Dinner, Mineral water (Three Bottles per person per day)
- Entry fees/Permissions for National Park/Wild Life Sanctuaries/Reserve Forests
- Inner Line Permits/Protected Area Permits (For Foreign Nationals)
- News Papers (Subject to Availability)
- First Aids
- River Rafting charges at Nameri (Optional)